Service and Delivery
Our Company's aim is to deliver the following service:
We endeavor to offer our clients the best service experience we can; either in-store or on-line.
We passionately believe in what we do and we partner the best brand names in our associated industries to offer you an unrivalled choice of products that you can enjoy in the giving of gifts or for your own personal enjoyment.
In this digital age, there is a danger of forgetting the joy of the written word and the process of putting thoughts down on paper rather than using a 'digital device'. Stationery and art & craft products can transport you back to a place where Wi-Fi connections, download speeds and the world wide web just don't matter.
All products offered on our site are regularly stocked at our Harrogate store; so we'd love to see you when you next visit Harrogate. Alternatively, you can 'click and collect' and reserve your choice or we can dispatch your order to your chosen recipient and destination (NB: We dispatch within the UK only!).
We care for and value your custom and will always strive our hardest to get things right for you. We will always communicate with you if the un-expected occurs and wherever possible give you alternative solutions if it doesn't pan out.
On behalf of the Jespers team; thank you for your interest in our company.
We will process your on-line order securely using either the PayPal or Sage Pay payment gateways. Any refunds due will be given using your original payment method.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (NB: We dispatch within the UK only!):
Our web-store will show you the stock situation of the items you are browsing together with their availability and order/delivery options (NB. We endeavour to keep our web-stock up to date and we'll advise you promptly in the unlikely event of a stock level issue).
Our ethos is to deliver quality products to you without the burden of high carriage charges and you can procure our products via the following methods that once selected for each item, are applied in your checkout basket:
- UK Standard Delivery – Taking 2-4 working days using signed for Royal Mail delivery. This is available for all in-stock general items (but not large item delivery and SOHO furniture/large items - see below) and is charged at £5.00 per order (Standard delivery will be free on orders for goods valued over £60.00 net).
- UK Next Working Day Delivery – This is a next working day delivery using Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery service and is also available for all in-stock general items (but not SOHO furniture/large items - see below) ordered before 2:00pm Monday to Saturday and is charged at £7.95 per order.
- Collect In Store – COVID 19-NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT.
- UK Special Order – This service is reserved for non-stocked variants (or for unforeseen out of stocks but not SOHO furniture/large items - see below). Our key suppliers have differing fulfilment times for special orders and we will advise you of this upon confirming your order. We work with some excellent supply partners so fulfilment is usually between 2 and 10 working days and is charged at just £7.95 per order.
Large Item Delivery:
- Large Item Delivery (Non-Furniture) – For larger items from our stationery and office selections (e.g. Globes and larger Desk Blotters etc.). Due to Royal Mail's charges for larger sized items, this specific charge is applicable regardless of order value, is a standard signed for 3-5 day service only and is charged at £11.95 (If you need next day, contact us and we'll agree a suitable charge)..
- Local Furniture Delivery – For standard small office home office [SOHO] in the HG postcode area (i.e. Office desks, pedestals and filing cabinets etc. but NOT Chairs - see below), we will charge £25.00 for delivering. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday) to co-ordinate a mutually convenient delivery slot for you.
- UK Furniture Delivery Only – For small office home office [SOHO] items delivered un-assembled to addresses outside the HG postcode area (i.e. Office desks, pedestals and filing cabinets etc. but NOT Chairs - see below), our charge is £30.00 per order and upon receiving your order, we will contact you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday) to co-ordinate the delivery.
- Local Chair Delivery – This service is charged at £15.00 and delivers our small office home office [SOHO] chair range to your HG post coded premises assembled and ready to go. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday) to co-ordinate a mutually convenient delivery slot for you.
- UK Chair Delivery - Our small office home office [SOHO] chair range can be delivered un-assembled to addresses outside the HG postcode area, our charge is £25.00 per order and upon receiving your order, we will contact you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday) to co-ordinate a mutually convenient delivery slot for you.
- Collect In Store – COVID 19-NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT.
VARIATION IN CHARGES
Please note that certain oversize, special order or fragile items may attract an increased delivery charge due to manufacturing or stocking circumstances beyond our control.
This is a rare occurrence but if this is the case with your order, our customer services team will advise you accordingly and seek your approval of any change BEFORE processing your payment!
YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL US
If you have any doubts or questions regarding a product on the site your are very welcome to visit our Harrogate store, phone us on 01423 503998 or to send us an email, click here.