We want you to be completely satisfied and delighted with your purchases from Jespers of Harrogate, but if this is not the case and you wish to return or exchange something with us you have 14 days from the date you receive your items.
Please note that we are unable to accept the return of special orders for refund unless the goods are faulty, but we will endeavour to work with you to exchange the items to something that you can accept instead. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking and handling charge for goods returned as non faulty and not required.
So that we can handle your return efficiently please:
- Contact us first so that we know to expect your return and quoting the order number from your delivery paperwork (or order confirmation email).
- Please obtain a proof of postage receipt. We recommend you take your items to the local Post office and ask for a "Certificate of Posting", stating our return address. We cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels unless you have this certificate. Items returned with postage unpaid may not be delivered.
- Post it back to us in the original, unused condition of sale to: Jespers of Harrogate, 14 Oxford Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1PU
- We will then refund or exchange your items for you.
- We will only refund the costs of postage where the item returned is assessed by us as being faulty.